Monday, July 30, 2012

First Post

I decided that maybe a blog would be a good idea. I keep losing important recipes or I don't have any written recipes so I thought a cooking blog would be a good idea. I don't think anyone will actually read this besides me, but at least I will have copies of everything I make. I don't think anything I make is original or difficult, I just love to cook and I truly appreciate really good food. I will try my best to make photo recipes whenever possible as well because I know I find those very helpful. I am trying to figure out a system that works well with two toddlers and a husband that works second shift, causing a non-tradition "dinner" time. My goal is one recipe a month, could end up being more, I'm trying to force myself to make time to make good food, not just easy junk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment